GameCareerGuide.com launched in August 2006 and has become the leading website specifically for students. Featuring tutorials, industry news, the Annual Salary Survey and the premier game school directory with a digital counselor, GCG.com is a one stop shop for those looking to break into and grow in the industry.
- More than 58,000 unique visitors each month
- Average visitor spends more than 10 minutes researching game education on the site each month
- Over 400 School's in the Directory
- Student Game Section
- Home to the fastest growing e-newsletter in the Gamasutra network with more than 23,000 opt-in subscribers
Gamasutra is ideal for school / event promotion and recruitment into post graduate and continuing education programs.
An internationally recognized and Webby Award winning online community, Gamasutra.com delivers daily news and original features to a global audience.
- Over 500,000 registered members
- Approximately 34% of site visitors are located outside the United States.
- The most comprehensive job board for game developers on the web
- Then largest resume database of game developers - over 35,000 – is utilized by leading game companies as part of their recruitment efforts. (Resume hosting is part of free membership)
Game Developers Conference
GDC's Game Career Seminar content, exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are the best place for school's to find prospective students, professionals looking for increased education, network with studios for student placement and more.
- Largest Industry Career Center
- Exclusive Game Career Seminar Content
- Events in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Europe and China
- Over 30,000 global attendees